Hey Scooby Gang,
So, I've created a parody Instapoetry page called Frosty Ray. This was created out of a long night looking over Instapoets and listening to some folks in the lit community complain about how poetry is being dumbed down. I wanted to try it out myself to see if the complaints hold any weight.
So, here are the rules I set for myself:
1) They have to be written in 5 to 10 minutes.
2) They have to be absolutely unhinged.
3) They have to be self-centered.
4) They have to lack self-awareness.
5) They have to be "deep."
6) They have to be bad.
7) They have to *reek* of narcissism.
This is also a fun way to learn the basics of Instagram for writer stuff.
Give Frosty Ray a follow. Let him rise to fame. He survived his wife's infidelity with a clown and needs to get out of his dad's garage, after all.